Wounded Dog vs LLoyds

wounded dog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6531 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm not bragging when I say this, but I've been had for £4408.96 over the last six years. I did the info request, which they took 40days to do, and even then, it wasn't the full statements. What they did send was a print out of charges and fee's, so I was still able to tot up the money I've been stiffed for. They also sent me a photocopy of the abbreviations they use when coding the actions taken. No manual intervention at all. All automated.

I then sent the first letter requesting refund, received their acknowledgement letter, and then received their get stuffed letter this morning.

I'm now getting ready to send the next letter. Would it be prudent to mention the "Ellis test case"?

If anyone out their has had a result with the LLoyds, can you tell me about your experience?

Regards

Wounded Dog

Hi Woundedog,

Well, welcome to the site. I would generally advise you just follow the template letters and information on the FAQ page of this site as does seem to work. Any mention of the said test case, I have no doubt won’t assist you recovering these charges. Good Luck.

DJ Tazzz

The information I provide in replies on this site are drawn from this site and a few other external sources. I acknowledge all parties the information maybe drawn from and offer my advice and assistance freely without guarantee and risk of liability.