How do i fill in the excemption fee form? Please help

BECKY X
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Sorry if my query is already answered somewhere on this site, but i have been searching for the past hour and cannot seem to find the information i require.

I am currently in the process of comnpleteing the EX160a form for an excemption in the court fees due to me receiving beniefits and would find it hard financially to pay the court fees.

One of the questions asked on the excemption form is: ' What is the title or number of the form you need the court to issue?'

Do i input a 'N1' form?

Also

Do i send off the excemption fee form and wait for a reply from the courts before i send proof of me receiving benefits and the summary of charges or do i enclose my proof & summary with the excemption form?

Lastly

Once the courts have received my excemption form do i THEN send them my summary of charges INCLUDING the intrest or include the intrest now, if i am to send them my summary of charges along with the excemtion fee form?

I am sorry for all my questions, but i have come this far and its now all getting a little confusing and scary.

Any info would be much appreciated

Becky x :confused:

ABBEY: Owed £1.140 :mad:

06/07/06 - Requested Statements

07/08/06 - Request For Repayment Letter Sent Totaling £1,140

29/08/06 - LBA Sent

15/09/06 - Received reply offering £570 as a final settlement

25/09/06 - Accepted offer but ONLY as a partial repayment, & notified them that i am still going to persue for the remainder of the money

01/10/06 - Set up court date

One of the questions asked on the excemption form is: ' What is the title or number of the form you need the court to issue?'

Do i input a 'N1' form?

YES

Also

Do i send off the excemption fee form and wait for a reply from the courts before i send proof of me receiving benefits and the summary of charges or do i enclose my proof & summary with the excemption form?

NO... Are you handing in the forms to the court? It is very simple and the clerk will check it out for you.

You hand everything in together...3 copies of everything.

Lastly

Once the courts have received my excemption form do i THEN send them my summary of charges INCLUDING the intrest or include the intrest now, if i am to send them my summary of charges along with the excemtion fee form?

I am sorry for all my questions, but i have come this far and its now all getting a little confusing and scary.

It is prefered that you ask BEFORE you do something if your not sure. Mistakes can be costly at this stage.

The clerk will sort out the EX160 form for you, all you need to do is sign it.

Take recent proof of benefit entitlement, roughly 4 weeks is advisable.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Brilliant. Thank you so much for your reply. I will take all that i need and start the court process first thing Monday morning

Becky

ABBEY: Owed £1.140 :mad:

06/07/06 - Requested Statements

07/08/06 - Request For Repayment Letter Sent Totaling £1,140

29/08/06 - LBA Sent

15/09/06 - Received reply offering £570 as a final settlement

25/09/06 - Accepted offer but ONLY as a partial repayment, & notified them that i am still going to persue for the remainder of the money

01/10/06 - Set up court date

Good luck. Let us know how you get on. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .