Tesco Personal Finance Lone Cca

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

i have a loan with tesco personal finance (RBS) for £25k. around 2005 i could not meet the repayment of £360 pcm and offered £100 as that is all i could afford. i am currently paying £230 pcm and they have now said they want the full amount which is around £20k or i pay £560 pcm, which i simply cant afford.

they have now said it will go to there litigation team and a charging order will be made on my home and i will then be able to offer reduced amounts.

I have seen this CCA request and am tempted to ask them for the agreement in hope there is a mistake and i dont have to pay. will this just annoy them and they will make my life even harder? and has anyone else found problems with the CCA agreements from them

cheers

paul

also is there any good links for what to look for in terms of making the agreement unenforcable?

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

i have my customer copy of the credit agreement, anyone know what i am looking for please

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

bump

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

anyone in the same boad or has some advice please?

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

If you send a CCA request, i suspect they will sue you a little sooner than they might otherwise have done.

If you post up the agreement(minus personal details) we can say whether its enforceable (assuming they still have the original)

How old is the agreement?

Have they sent you a Default Notice yet? if so scan that up too.

You cant make it unenforceable, it either is or is not

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

hello thanks for the reply

i cant scan it at the moment as my scanner is broken but there really is not much on it

CREDIT AGREEMENT REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974

MY NAME AND ADDRESS

MY PHONE NUMBER

MY SORT CODE AND ACCOUNT NO

DETAILS OF THE LOAN

AMOUNT

TOTAL CHARGE FOR CREDIT

APR 7.4%

REPAYMENTS per month

it really is just a a4 peice of paper with little info on it. it has a few lines on the back regarding the CCA

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

the agreement is from 2005

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!

thats fine, thanks anyway

Sir Winston Churchil

One of the greatest!!