Help talk talk number change

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5648 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im getting harrasment phone calls from a company called reliable collections/ambrose wilson im currently in dispute with them (see my other thread if needs) now ive been advised by here, OFCOM. So i ring Talk talk who tell me its gonna cost me over 100 quid why?

i need to cancel with talk talk..pay early disconection fee

sign with BT get new number then leave them..pay early disconection fee

sign back with talk talk

sorry but im :confused::confused:

so i go to the talk talk forums and post and they say you need to report to the police as its against the law ect and get a crime log number and then ring talk talk back with it so i do that just now we get a reff number the police sugest a number change is the best way to go talk talk say..

No way they will change it no matter what they cannot and will not change the number as i have an account with ambrose wilson so they have every right no matter what to persue/harrass no matter what and weather i have a letter/reff number from the police they still wont change it

so im very confused yet angry and upset cause everyone on here says they are wrong ect yet the company pretty much tellin me its my own fault tough ****... help please

OMG here we go again:eek:

RBOS round 2 prem letter sent 23/10/2008 14days and counting:rolleyes: no reply.....

RBOS LBA sent 11/11/2008

court papers finally issued 27th march they have to 27th april

Ambrose wilson/reliable collections account in dispute letter sent 22/10/2008 finally replied to letter 1 today but too late:p no news or replies to anythin now:mad:

Carpark management letter sent 22/10/2008

not heard anything-7th april 2009

talk talk should just change the number at your request no matter what your reason. ok they may charge you, but no where near like £100, maybe £10.

Nope we tried them again today and they said they will do it at a reduction of 130pounds :eek::eek:

OMG here we go again:eek:

RBOS round 2 prem letter sent 23/10/2008 14days and counting:rolleyes: no reply.....

RBOS LBA sent 11/11/2008

court papers finally issued 27th march they have to 27th april

Ambrose wilson/reliable collections account in dispute letter sent 22/10/2008 finally replied to letter 1 today but too late:p no news or replies to anythin now:mad:

Carpark management letter sent 22/10/2008

not heard anything-7th april 2009