attention all NW loan /credit card customers

hellhasnofury
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I would be extremely interested to hear from all caggers regarding their experiences of obtaining true copies of their credit agreements after sending a legal request under section 77/78 of the cca 1974 to the rbs/NatWest.

It is my experience that they are extremely reluctant or have mis-placed, lost, disposed of these legal agreements.

If enough evidence from customers is obtained, it is my intention to provide this evidence and submitted a mass complaint to the oft and the fsa, and hopefully, rather than tell us they will not investigate individual complaints, but pull their finger out and really investigate this matter and fine the pants of them:grin:

Individually they run us around in circles, but a large complaint they will have to listen

Thanks in anticipation:grin:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 4 weeks later...

I have 3 acc's with NatWest. Current plus, graduate loan acc and a Professional Training Loan. Curr acc got into probs last yr, new job paid by cheque funds not clearing in time to meet s/orders to loan acc's. Current acc incurred £1700 charges in 12 months and loans unpaid for approx 4months, thus charges/int on loan acc's. The PTL I have paid reg since 2003, apart from these missing months. The grad loan since 2004. Since aug 08 i have paid additional money into loan acc's as well as the s/orders. Out of the blue I got a consolidation loan agreement in the post to sign, this for another 72 months term. I wrote three letters asking for historic transactions/charges/copies of original loan agreements, also why PPI hadnt helped me. Got a reply saying this would cost £5 on each acc. Sent 3 £5 p/orders and asked for info again. Eventually, got a reply saying that PTL agreement is lost, but it is £1118 in arrears, they think it ends in 2013 but I believe it was originally 72months term and iv been paying since 2003. Still no c/acc statements but £5charges for hist statements.Got copy of grad loan and they say this is 770 in arrears. REALLY confused, help??