Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd on my credit File????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5705 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recently checked my credit file on equifax and found this insert on my Credit Agreements and i have NO IDEA what it is about??? and i have had no contact from them and made no payments too them plz help???:-?:evil::?:eek::-x

I have included the entry

Lowell Portfolio.jpg

Edited by dewiwayne
removed wrong code

Anyone noticed that Lowell's seem to have acquired a load of 3G accounts recently?

Could that be it?

Do these losers never give up?

Send them the prove it letter and tell them to stop processing your data under Sec.10 DPA until they DO!!!

PV :-)

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

Anyone noticed that Lowell's seem to have acquired a load of 3G accounts recently?

Could that be it?

Do these losers never give up?

Send them the prove it letter and tell them to stop processing your data under Sec.10 Data Protection Act until they DO!!!

thanks for quick reply guys (just reading ur problem with cabot now PossVox :D) i already have a 3G account on my CF (but for different amount and i paid off one via moorcroft which isn't on there) so it cant be that can it????? Confused?!?

Dewiwayne

Can you cross-check the account numbers?

Knowing Lowell's they'll be attempting to collect something that you've already sorted out with someone else!

Don't be suprised by anything they attempt to do to you!

They attempted to make me bankrupt on a stat barred debt that they admitted they had no CCA for!

I got it set aside and got costs.

Make them prove it.. DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE EVER!!!

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

Can you cross-check the account numbers?

um i have them some where ill check

Make them prove it.. DO NOT SPEAK TO THEM ON THE PHONE EVER!!!

I have NEVER spoken to them NO correspondence AT ALL they just appeared on my CRA file

lowellportfoliooz7.png

Hi Dewi,

They have no right to be processing your data if you have never heard anything from them.

Wait awhile and see if you get further advice from others.

There may be a template letter to send to request that they stop registering a default on your CR file.

In the meantime please try and cross-check those account ref numbers.

Hi Dewi,

They have no right to be processing your data if you have never heard anything from them.

Wait awhile and see if you get further advice from others.

There may be a template letter to send to request that they stop registering a default on your CR file.

In the meantime please try and cross-check those account ref numbers.

I just checked my moorcroft account for 3G and guess what

What i payed moorcroft - £326

What Lowells says i defaulted - £462

What Lowells says i owe - £136

and do the math .... 462 - 326 = 136!!!!

they are trying to charge me for something i cleared with Moorcroft

What can i do

do i contact Moorcroft?? it was paid by installments from 16/10/06 - 31/08/07

Dewiwayne

Edited by dewiwayne

just got incontact with Moorcroft and they say that the balance was paid in full and said to contact hutchison 3g about it on phone now and they have said that the balance says it have been paid in full???? just on hold???

The Debt is being Recalled from Lowells as we speak account paid in full 10th sept 2007 and they will call equifax to clear file!

i hope :O

just had a letter from RED DCS saying that they are going to send an agent out to collect the balance what can i do

Write to Lowells and ask for their complaints procedure. When they send you the details tell them you are unhappy at your data being processed without your permission (data protection act breach), your good name being besmirched (defamation) and being chased for a debt which has been cleared (financial service ombudsman territory). They have eight weeks to sort it out.