MBNA - Where do I start?

Filtered
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5662 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Filtered, Hi Hopeful1

Filtered just do what Hopeful1 said and do everything in writing.

Been having trouble with this company as well, but must admit not had any calls from them lately. Thats because i used the BT's call to refuse, naughty me:).

Good luck and i'll keep an eye open on your thread.

Gaz

Sorry for butting in on Filtered's thread, but my circumstances are very similar. (im also struggling to make payments to MBNA and balance never comes down).

I am still reading up before starting the process. I will start a thread of my own but the conversation in this thread has prompted a question I have.

Although I have kept my address details up to date on the MBNA website in my account, I have not updated my phone number. The one they have is no longer in use(from an old old address 10 years ago). Am I breaking the law in not providing/ updating them with my current phone number?

Although I have kept my address details up to date on the MBNA website in my account, I have not updated my phone number. The one they have is no longer in use(from an old old address 10 years ago). Am I breaking the law in not providing/ updating them with my current phone number?

No law that I can think of - and a smart move to boot! When I moved into my wife's home, I conveniently 'forgot' to notify the change of home phone number to MBNA and Citicards -They've stopped writing to me now that they know that I know they cannot enforce diddly squat without a proper CCA! :rolleyes: