got them at last

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6514 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All.

My advice to all halifax customers that are claiming their money back don't let them (edit) get you down i claimed my money back and was first told to sod off then they offered me £100 :( and i was claiming £1200 and in the end i took legal action guess what mates they paid up and not only did they pay me what i asked for but they gave me an extra £200 and once i accepted the offer it was in my account with in 3 working days.

If you get an acceptance form with the letter don't send it back just ring them up and say you accept then ask how long will it take for the money to go in and 3 days is the magic number :-) good luck to you all

please do not use swear words on the forum

Hi can I ask what route you took to get to the result?

Did you use the Data Protection Act SAR - (Subject Access Request) - (Subject Access Request), the Preliminary letter and the LBA from the library or did you use your own.

If you can let others know how you won then maybe they can use it themselves.

If you did use the letters and/or advice from this site could I ask for you to make a donation to help with the upkeep and running of the site.

Please don't use offensice language on the site.

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.