Access Request Letter - Payment

TJH
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am considering reclaiming bank charges however i have not get statements back as far as I need. In the template library there is a letter entitled "Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request Letter - List of Charges". However I do have 1 question - How do you make the payment of £10? If it is a cheque who do you make it payable to?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question :p

Hi

I am considering reclaiming bank charges however i have not get statements back as far as I need. In the template library there is a letter entitled "Data Protection Act, Subject Access Request Letter - List of Charges". However I do have 1 question - How do you make the payment of £10? If it is a cheque who do you make it payable to?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a stupid question :p

Bank or organisation you're sending it to? :) Nothing more complicated than that..

If my reply or advice was helpful, please click the scales!

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

Yes send the DPA letter from the library + £10 cheque made payable to your bank.

They have 40 days to comply. Use that time to read the FAQs, step by step guide and other people's threads.

Start anew thread in your bank's forum and post your progress and any questions there.

Wow, I'm very impressed with how quick you answered! Thank you. Is this the same if it was a store card eg Next etc or would it be the bank they used. For example in my really bad old days I had a Harvey Nichols Card :( Would I make the cheque payable to the financial organisation they used or Harvey Nichols plc (or whatever it is)? Thanks. I am in the process of clearing my debts and fully intend to print everything out so I can read it during my lunch hours so I know the process and don't keep asking silly questions....