GE Money Letter

mazj28
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

We have received a letter today of GE Money stating that after a review of our account they have decreased our monthly payment to £543 its normally £549 so 6 quid!!! But it doesnt explain why they have decreased it or anything we have had ones before of GE when the interest rate has gone up or down but it clearly states this is why our payment has gone up or down. We are just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, we currently have a suspended possession order on our house so i get a bit worried at the moment with anything to do with our mortgage and I have tried to call the litigation department as thats who the letter is off and they deal with our account to find out why they have reviewed our account and decreased the payment, but they are closed until Monday!!!

The letter did also say they had added our fee balance of £3572.72 into this payment so that as long as all future payments are made they will be paid off by the end of the loan, but this is all so im left wondering why they have reviewed our account!!:???:

They usually do add the fees to the end of mortgage and they will continue to do so until arrears are cleared. It may be worth sending them a letter to ask for a for a list of all the charges just to see for yourself.

If you are still paying arrears then I would carry on paying the extra a it will all go to clearing it. If you can afford to that is.

olives xx