CCA received from Lloyds TSB

suz7
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5708 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

I asked for my CCA for a Lloyds TSB loan that I took out in 2002. My original request went to Apex in March, so it's only taken them 6 months! At least Apex closed their file on me though :)

I noticed in the t&c's on page 2 (at the bottom) it says about charging £25 for each letter they send me if I fall behind with my payments. Ashamedly, I have a stack of them (and that's just the ones I kept.) Are these included in the reclaiming bank charges? If they are I'm going to have to do some reading lol.

I have already sent a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to Lloyds TSB, which they received on 3rd September. Lloyds closed my current account and my savings account in February this year - I only found out when I went to pay some money into my current account (towards my overdraft.) They still haven't wrote to me about this so I don't know how I'm meant to be paying that off? I'm not sure if they have lumped my loan and overdraft together - this should show up on the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) shouldn't it?

I did claim on the PPI when I had to leave work due to illness, but was already well behind on the loan by then, and now that the loan should have finished in June, it's not paying anymore.

Anyway, CCA received today - I hope I've attached it right and it can be read. *crosses fingers*

Any advice welcomed, but from what I've read on this brilliant site, it seems to have all them prescribed term thingies.

Sue

Edit: I need to have made 5 posts to post a link - which is a bit weird because I've done it before with a Cahoot CCA??? Will reply to myself and post links.

Meant to ask the same question myself. It does seem that the central points are there (mine dates a year later, but has a much higher APR), but shouldn't the T&Cs be limited to the same page as the signatures?

However, the 'Customer Copy' I got at the time doesn't have the signature on it. Also, if PPI is a factor, was there not a separate document for that? Mine has my signature of there, but the vendor completed the name and date sections (mis-spelling my name in the process).

So, I'm trying to find faults with mine.

I think they are the business suz7. But all is not lost if you have been showered with charges. You need to send them a SAR covering all the accounts you hold (or held!) with them and that should help you work out the charges, not forgetting that you will have been charged interest on those charges as well.

• Haha 1

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

If it's a question of charges reclaiming, then all I can say, is that Lloyds' position on this can be best described as 'inflexible'.

It'll be a question of filing a court claim for refund of the charges - attempting to resolve it between yourself and Lloyds will lead nowhere. I do speak from personal experience on this one.

We have an account with LTSB (or rather Halifax Building Society Bank of Scotland Lloyds Trustee Savings Bank etc) where the overdraft is less than the charges we have reclaimed. They are ignoring us/we are ignoring them.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I detect some very annoyed ex-HBOS customers on the horizon. If they thought their dealings with HBOS were problematic, then the holiday is truly over. Never have I dealt with a company as truly disorganised and shambolic as Lloyds - and I've worked for some truly awful companies.

Still, all good for very annoyed ex-LTSB customers...

Oh, how I can't wait for the tidal wave of negative opinion against LTSB - not that there isn't one now.

Back to the topic in hand though - I'll have to go through that Lloyds agreement with a fine tooth comb, thought the points I made above were all I've found thus far, and that was just with a casual glance. I think LTSB agreements do deserve greater discussion - many posters have had problems with them in one way or another.

• Haha 1

Meant to ask the same question myself. It does seem that the central points are there (mine dates a year later, but has a much higher APR), but shouldn't the T&Cs be limited to the same page as the signatures?

However, the 'Customer Copy' I got at the time doesn't have the signature on it. Also, if PPI is a factor, was there not a separate document for that? Mine has my signature of there, but the vendor completed the name and date sections (mis-spelling my name in the process).

So, I'm trying to find faults with mine.

Re: the APR - I got some discount because I had a gold account lol

I've also read that the T&C's should be on the same page as the signatures, but I've also heard the phrase 'within the four corners' of the document. My 3 pages all have a date and time stamp at the top and have consecutive numbers on them, so I'm not sure if that links them all to 'within the four corners.' I can't see how they could get all them tiny T&C's on one page!

I've already sent my SAR so will see what they come up with on that.

Good luck with yours! My name and address are typed on mine - how come your's are hand-written?

I think they are the business suz7. But all is not lost if you have been showered with charges. You need to send them a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) covering all the accounts you hold (or held!) with them and that should help you work out the charges, not forgetting that you will have been charged interest on those charges as well.

Ta Goldlady, I've already sent the SAR (they received it on 3rd September). I was getting impatient with not receiving the CCA! There does seem to be alot of ignoring going on between me and TSB too - they're doing better than me though lol.

Back to the topic in hand though - I'll have to go through that Lloyds agreement with a fine tooth comb, thought the points I made above were all I've found thus far, and that was just with a casual glance. I think LTSB agreements do deserve greater discussion - many posters have had problems with them in one way or another.

Thanks for the info F_DCAs, I won't bother trying to sort out any charges with Lloyds then!

As regards the Optional Loan Protection document, all the fill-in boxes on the sheet are hand written by them and not me. My name is definitely mis-spelled on this. The signature also doesn't look right.

It is not unheard of for them to compile a CCA , photo copying your signature on to a document . But only way to test it is in court where the Judge may rule the Original must be produced .