cca requests no reply?

akania
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5747 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morning all,

out of the 6 credit cards i have cca'd only one has replied...cap one so i will have to sort that. So being that everyone else has gone past their 12 + 2 and more time what do i do now?

Hope your all ok :)

Akania x

As the accounts are now in dispute due to non-compliance of CCA request, payment can now be legally withheld until such time as they furnish the request. If they request payment without fulfilling the request, report them to Trading Standards and the OFT.

Come back here if they do and we'll give you a suitable letter.

Edited by babybear39
spelling

also just read something about defaults. A few of them have sent me default notices, i think mainly before i sent the cca request, or maybe before they recieved them so in effect crossing over. These are the same people who are now not sending the cca requests. Whats my position here?

Thanks everyone x

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/129189-midge61-cap1-round-2-a.html

ive had a look at my daughters. Its got her name address on it, terms and conditions, right to cancel box. Its an A4 photocopy with the terms continuing onto the back of it. It has all the same writing as the one in the link ive posted and my daughters signature. The only thing it doesnt have is the credit limit but says this will be advised. They could have done a good cut and pasty job on it for all i know and unless i drive up there and ask to see the original im a bit stuck.......I wonder if i could do that???