HSBC suspended repossession order

rdm2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its ok I found it

Can't believe sparkie is not sorted yet

No it is not sorted yet, even though it was a damming article in the paper against RBS. I cannot believe that the police have not wanted to get incolved, or the FSA etc etc....Sparkie is still fighting together with Paul and others, so expect we have not heard the end of it yet.

xx

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the order was it lodge or lodge and serve by 16th maks a difference, A claim im dealing with the papers and witness statements had to be lodged with the court Friday they cant tell me weather they are in breach or no as they are several weeks behind logging the information on If its serve you have to have the information by 16th if its not they have to lodge it with the court I assume its serve all I think you can do is wait and see what comes the courts are open on the 28th Dec for 3 days if it has not come by then you can make an application I wouldnt chase if they dont send the information it will be the worse for them

Ive just come back from lodging my witness statements and documents with the court for a hearing on the 2nd jan I complained that the other side had not sent me anything or lodged anything and she saidtell the judge at the hearing if you have not had enought time he will adjourn it so I supose same applies to you if they dont comply at your hearing they will get a bolaking

Just rang the court to see if HSBC have sent anything in and have found out that they have requested a restoration but have still sent nothing to me or the court regarding the information that they were required to send.

They didn't send anything to me about the restoration either and this was sent on 1st december

Should i send this to the court?

Dear Sir,

With reference to your order that the claimant do reply to the defendants counterclaim and request for information by 4pm on the 16th December 2008, I wish to inform you that the claimant has failed to comply with your order, which I feel is an abuse of the court system

I would therefore, respectfully, request that you

• Order HSBC to pay damages of £8,000.00 to my wife for the destruction of her credit rating and the same amount to myself also for the destruction of my credit rating, total £16,000 as per the case of Richard Durkin againstDGS Retail and HFC Bank which I supplied as guidance (or any other amount you deem fit).

• Order HSBC to deduct any mortgage arrears from this amount allowing normal repayments to resume from January 2009.

• Order that HSBC should not be allowed to add their costs to my mortgage account regarding this court action.

• Deny HSBC the repossession of our home.

Yours Faithfully

Edited by rdm2006
adding bullet points

1. fine

2 fine

3 that HSBC be barred from continueing with this action for repossession

4.that cost for this action be awarded to myself as a litigant in person see scheduale

5 the claiment be barred from adding an costs of this action from inception to my mortgage acount

of your costs at 9.00 hr as litigant in person and trvelling telephone research you need to, list each item dont make it more than a couple

of hundred

make a list of

• 3 weeks later...

I think this might be something like a Case Management meeting, where you are advised that certain things have to be done by a certain time. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Just read last posts to remind myself me thinks the judge may not be amused and will be looking at your order I think he may be treating your letter as an application so be prepared for anything:D

Just read last posts to remind myself me thinks the judge may not be amused and will be looking at your order I think he may be treating your letter as an application so be prepared for anything:D

Like what :?

Well as I see it he has three options order them to provide what you want

or agree to your letter and do what you want

or go down the middle and try do sort it out

If I was you I would ring the court and ask them if they have had any correspondence from HSBC since the trial

If they say know he working on your letter if they say yea try to find out what say you havnt recieved a copy and need to know for the diirections hearing