Halifax cheating me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5487 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(I pinched this from a poster)

Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

EnglandSimpleSpreadsheet.jpg

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

If you delete all the existing examples, you will also delete all the formulas for calculating the 8% interest.

Once you have entered all your info onto the sheet, all you need then do is to delete what info is not yours.

The days since and 8% will be calculated automatically

Save it (for use later at court), then delete /hide the last 2 columns (8% bits) and print out as your schedule of charges.

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just checking to see if you have heard anything back yet?

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 1 month later...

hello

Sorry I have been quite sick of late and haven't been on here. No I haven't heard anything yet nor have they replied my request for the 2nd lot of statements for my savings account. I am going to issue the applying for court settlement on the visa card one and then write to the edinburgh address asking for my other statements.

Will let you know how I get on, thanks for asking.