Littlewoods Help

KezzaK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5730 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone could help me out with my littlewoods account. The story goes something like this... i owe just over £450 to them of which i couldnt afford the monthly repayments they were asking for. I have been paying them £50 each month for a while which is what i could afford but wasnt quite what they wanted so they kept chasing me for more. I told them that was all i was paying so they offered me to go on some scheme to pay £49 something a month for a year which had an intrest rate of 39% on top of it aswell as the intrest that had already put on the original credit. I didnt want to do this so continued with my £50 per month and have not as yet heard anymore from them. What i have noticed though is they are charging me £12 every month for an admin charge which i presume is because i am not paying them what they want and also when i checked my credit file they are marking me as having not paid which i think next month will go as a default if you know what i mean. So basically what im wondering is is there anything i can do to stop this charge being put on and the fact that i am paying them but they are putting on my file that im not so doesnt look good (ok i know im not paying exactly what i want but hey its something!)

Hope that makes sense and any help would be great

Thanks Kezza

SAR them, send a £10 postal order and do not sign anything. They will send you six years statements, and you will be able to reclaim all unlawful charges. They should send you a copy of the credit agreement, if there is one, but I think it would be best to send them a seperate CCA request, that will cost £1.00, again send a postal order, and do not sign. The letter templates can be found here on the forum.

I had an account with Littlewoods, they weren't able to provide me with a credit agreement, as I never signed one, but still kept demanding payment. This company breaks all the rules. I succesfully reclaimed all the unlawful charges, that was easy, and did a F&F at a fraction. Now well rid of them!!

L/Woods B/Card/Cabot - Unenforceable CCA, SD Issued *WON+COSTS*

Capital One/Cabot - No CCA account irrecoverable.

Citi/DLC Hillesden - No CCA account irrecoverable

MBNA/Aegis - Unenforceable CCA

B/Card/HFO - Unenforceable CCA

Fashion World - No CCA account irrecoverable

TRUECALL IS A GODSEND!!

• 4 weeks later...

can you claim back, interest??? late payment charge??? and admin fee???

i am getting charged approx. 50 per month interest in total dont know how to approach this - also i never requested account cover - i am unemployed and cannot afford the repayments i want to claim back all charges they have added to the account can i do this???

thanking you

x

clare

Yes you can claim them all back.

Once you get your statements, work out exactly how much they have taken in charges, then you can send off your letters.

There are some links in my signature that will help you. :)

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .