Emma v Natwest

emmaf01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5719 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I keep everything- receipts, bus tickets, everything.

I have a feeling they might play silly b****** over this, so I'll even be claiming back the cost of the painkillers for giving me a headache!

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Thames Credit -statute barred sent 13/11/08

BCW- prove debt letter- 14/08/08

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Littlewoods- no CCA letter 03/09/08- Lowells now

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Capital One/Debitas- now with Lowells

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Your mission should you choose to accept it- ring Natwest to see how hardship case is going.

Right so, if you ring 0845 303 0456 -then listen to the recorded message about bank charges TWICE, then you press option 4- you can speak to an advisor about your hardship case regarding bank charges.

My I&E was received 4th September and turnaround is 4-6 weeks.:eek:

This secret information probably involves special, complex handshakes. Any advice people- do I prelim, LBA or sit tight and think of England?

Nationwide-A&L-Halifax 1-Student Loans Company-NatWest-Virgin Media-Link-Capital One ALL WON!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All information has been obtained from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

Good news- and a lot faster than I expected.

I got a letter today from the Collections department, asking me to call.

I have been asked to write a letter saying I will no longer pursue my claim. In return, Natwest will refund my £38. I have asked for this in writing.

So I am writing a letter saying I will accept their offer of refunding my bank charge and will stop pursuing my claim on receipt of the money into my account.

I think that will do! And by God we need that cash. Today we had "how to feed three people for £3". Things have been worse, but not for a number of years. I really don't know how things can continue like this!

Apex- CCA 14/08/08

Redcats UK- SAR 14/04/09

Call Serve- CCA 14/08/08

Wescot- CCA 19/9/08