Hello everyone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I signed up about a year ago...... and in my usual way I seem to have gone the long way about getting started on this.

My frustration is with the Halifax, after I stopped using their services (didn't close my account tho) I forgot about my upset towards them.

Foolishly I thought I would put it behind me and started using my credit card only to just get stung again and be told that they won't be renewing my card now it's ran out.

Despite only having 4 problem payments in the last 2 years they're taking into account the 3 years prior to that. When I tried to complain saying that they were discriminating against me even though I had completely cleared my account off around 18 months ago and my payment history had improved they said they couldn't understand my complaint.

This has brought back the old wounds!

Stacey :evil:

Hi and welcome to Cag

Spend sometime familiarising yourself with the site. Make sure you read the site rules and the FAQ's.

A couple of useful links are the How do I guide to the forum and the A to Z Index

Then when your ready start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

saint :-)