intrest

napeer1983
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if the bank has had to fone me to tell me about the state of my account can i still claim back all of my charges or not? ive read though the FAQand cant find this info i really dont want to start a claim and end me looking a fool!:mad:

cheers michael.

This would only be One Manual Intervention and probably took them 5 mins to look at your account and make the decision to ring you. I would start your claim and make sure you send the DPA letter and ask for any manual interventions on your account no matter what Manual interventions occured and this would give you a clearer picture on your claim. Just because they did a manual intervention still would not mean it cost them £30 or whatever the cost was to do that Manual Intervention, as what should happen when you send your first Prelim Letter to them asking for the charges to be refunded would be to also ask them for a breakdown of the cost that any Manual Interventions had taken place.

If you want to get things going asap and then while you are waiting for a response from the banks to then read through all the information is to send this letter first.

Data Protection Act Request

fourthly if it for the HSBC then send this letter to the following address.

Mr Alan Pretty

Senior Service Quality Officer

HSBC Bank Plc

Arlington Business Centre

Millshaw Park Lane

Leeds

LS11 0PP

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

hi, im finding it difficult calculating the intrest as im always using my overdraft so aquire "legal" debit intrest.

can i just claim for the charges or do i really need to be claiming the intrest aswell for my claim to be taken seriously?

Do you know how much you are claiming for? I wouldnt worry too much abou the interest on the money just yet that they have charged you, but if you end up filing court papers on them, then you can start claiming interest at 8%

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180