Result-charging Order

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sneaky Tesco Finance obtained an Interim Charging Order for £34,000, which I disputed. I made a CCA request, which they ignored. Had hearing transferred to my local court. At the first hearing Tesco's solicitor turned up but still no paperwork, judge ordered them to produce paperwork within 14 days and advised me to seek a set aside. At second hearing, still no paperwork from Tesco, judge set aside both original judgement and charging order.

Thanks to all caggers for your advice, wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

Sneaky Tesco Finance obtained an Interim Charging Order for £34,000, which I disputed. I made a CCA request, which they ignored. Had hearing transferred to my local court. At the first hearing Tesco's solicitor turned up but still no paperwork, judge ordered them to produce paperwork within 14 days and advised me to seek a set aside. At second hearing, still no paperwork from Tesco, judge set aside both original judgement and charging order.

Thanks to all caggers for your advice, wouldn't have been able to do it without you.

I didn't see your original thread, but that's fantastic news. I am really pleased for you - well done :D

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Great stuff. A friend of mine defended himself in court and as a litigant in person you'd assume the advantage would sit with the 'professionals'. However, they didn't have the correct documentation and they tried to blag the judge, which he saw through. It was hilarious. I was there as his Mckenzie friend - take one of these if you can, you're allowed to.

hello-

could anyone advice- a charging order has been placed already--can it be disputed unfortunately as mentioned in a post last week-- creation finance ?( land of leather) have placed a charge of approx £4500---with interest it's probably increasing at a rapid rate as each month passess---

They have answered none of my previous calls/letters re: repayment

Is there anything i can do once a charge has already been put on?

thanks

I had a charging order from HSBC for 5k (before i found this site)I remortgaged and paid it off. Does anyone know where i would stand if i requested the CCA now. Would i be able to get my money back? Longshot i know. Maybe i could still get some of the charges back.

Its better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb!!!;-)

Can everyone please start their own thread otherwise it will get really confusing and will be hard to follow comments to 847 as well as advice to you :)

Losingwilltolive: i've had a quick look and your thread is here.

Edited by Hopeful1
to make it all make sense ;)

I'm midway through the tunnel, but getting closer to the light.

Please be aware that i am not an expert in anything!

I may offer an opinion, but the final decision is yours.

Excellent!. I'm defending a charging order on the same basis, hope i end up with a like minded DJ

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill