Wording of a Grievances is it enough

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5821 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my grievance in relation to my disability and the first two 2 paragraphs were I am submitting this formal grievance because I believed that (Company Name) have failed in their duty of care towards me and I want to resolve it.

(Company name) have directly discriminated again me by not making reasonable adjustment with regard to my disability

Also in my appeal to their findings it said not the top, I put it the fourth item down in the appeal as No Minor Adjustment Made for my Injury, is this sufficient for me to have done to let my employer know that they owe me a duty of care regarding my disability.

My rep says that I should put in another grievance to let them know that they have failed in t heir duty of care. I feel that I have done that already in my grievance and in my appeal.

Is my rep right to say that I should put in a duty of care again and keep doing it until my employer complies with it. :(

Allwood - if I were you, I would drop the Rep and get in touch with ACAS, he is doing you no favours at all. If they are assessing your capabilities, it could be they are looking at reasons to get rid of you, but its a dodgy path what with the grievances in place. Seriously, you need proper advice - ACAS without delay.

We are the only ones who make life difficult......