here we go

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don't panic ruthie,

there's 28 days in which they have to either settle or forward their actual defense (not just acknowledge with an intent to defend).

There are loads of tactics in play here with no obvious pattern or reason behind them. But the intent is always to scare people out of pursuing the claim and into taking the paltry goodwill gesture. The result has always been the same as well, their are no records I can find of Halifax actually turning up in court to defend themselves against these charges.

Wait for now and keep an eye on the dates through MCOL that you can apply for judgement. If you recieve a defense the post it up on here and we will all help you with it.

P.S. even recieving a defense DOES NOT mean they are not prepared to settle in full, it may mean they will push it all the way to AQ's (they have in some instances) but does not necessarily mean they intend to turn up in court and argue that you are wrong.

You need to believe in the arguments and reasons that this site exists from, and that these charges are unlawfull. That will give you confidence. We will all give you support.

Be cool.

still waiting but not so patiently now... reading around the forum and finding people have won their cases having had acknowledgements to defend after i received mine 13/10/06

do the 28 days include weekends or is it working days? :confused:

Congratulations Ruthie.....

Yipee all round! :)

Halifax Statements requested 21/7/06

Prelim letter to halifax recorded delivery 8/9/06 :eek:

Halifax received 11/9/06

LBA 26/09/06

Default letter & S10 to GE Capital Bank Ltd 8/9/06 :eek:

Reminder and LBA 9/10/06

GE received 12/9/06

Default letter & S10 to Capital Bank Plc 12/9/06

Acknowledge 15/9/06

Default letter & S10 to O2 (Uk) Ltd 12/9/06

Acknowledge 25/9/06

I may not be in full control yet but enjoying the battle to get control!