Goldfish, Default Notice,

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a Default Notice from Goldfish today.

Wanted to know if it is 'legally' sound, excuse my ignorance.

I have it scanned as a PDF (could convert it to .jpg). How do I post/insert it so others can view and assess?

Many thanks all.

It looks good to me, see what others think

Did they send it recorded? if not you could put them to strict proof that they sent it in time to give you 14 days to remedy it (in the event of a court claim)

Please note i have no legal training any advice i give comes from my own experience and from what i have learned on this site

Two things Bladeboy. First, just to put your c/card number on the Default Notice is insufficient. They have to include both your name and address.

In addition, they have to specify a date before when you have to comply with the Default notice. The only date that is shown on the DN is the 7th May 2008. I know that they have given you 28 days with which to comply, but as that date is not specified, the DN is invalid.

And as it is invalid, then all recovery action is likewise invalid. I am grateful to

PT2537 and Edz11 for this information which you can check for yourself on this thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/121986-what-makes-default-void.html

Edited by lookinforinfo