Hello everybody

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wanted to say hello to everyone on the site. I've just been charged £125 for going over my overdraft limit, which has sent me.................over my overdraft limit yet again, and the bank will charge me another £125 next month for going overdrawn and the saga will go on and on and on and on.

Except this time it won't. Rather than go down to my bank and talk to them till I'm blue in the face I've decided to take action against them, which is why I've joined this website, to learn about what I should do and when and how I can reclaim either all of my bank charges or at least some of them.

Last year I paid around £600+ in bank charges including one for illegal use of my account!

Any advice anybody can give me will be gratefully recieved and I will keep everybody informed of my battle to reclaim my bank charges.

LET BATTLE COMMENCE!!!

Let battle commence indeed! :-)

Make sure you have had a good read around here first:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...se-read-these/

And all the templates you need, including the Data Protection Act request, are here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...lates-library/

When you are ready to start, post a thread in the relevant section - eg Lloyds TSB, Barclays etc - and we can keep an eye on your progress and you'll get lots of help and advice.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....