Redstone Mortgages plc

mactheknive
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

right,here we go...subject to my earlier replies..nows your chance to do something about Redstone..call the FSA consumer helpline on 0845 606 1234 and explain your problems.I can assure you the are now VERY interested in Redstone and the more that complain the better.It is clear that they( redstone ) ar'nt interested in your problems or difficulties and the lack of an official complaints system is a serious breach of FSA regulations.Try ringing them and ask about complaints procedures.you will be asked your name and address(for security reasons ?? ) post the responses back on this site and contact the FSA.

I won with Abbey ,MBNA,A&L and many others and Im presently suing my

Insolvency Practioner for Maladminastation so DONT let Redstone get away with treating us like crap.These people dont play by the rules and dont really give a toss about you or your home.they were quite happy to turf me and my family out for less than 2 months arrears,sell a house in negetive equity and lose about £75k instead of being reasonable and allowing us to make arrangments.so lets stick together and force Redstone to declare who owns who and issue proper complaints and charges guidelines.please contact the FSA..NOW..remember Redstone MUST comply..they have no choice...but if no-one tells the FSA how are they to know ??

Thread moved to Mortgage Companies Forum.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 1 year later...

We are a sanctuary we have managed to keep this so called company off our backs but they are hounding us again, we have paid over thousands yes in arrears, but we have paid and are paying the way things are if we are taken over over 200 animals will be homeless not to mention the people here as well. they are putting me under so much pressure i am going to break down, i am not weak and have been duped by them and another company ALLIED SURVEYORS in a massive property fraud i believe they were after the sanctuary all along for developement.

I owe it to the people who know and believe in us and the work we do here, We will fight on but we are fighting the government, what they have wasted in expenses would have saved the sanctuary not to mention other peoples homes ten times over, how much more do we as hardworking people have to put up with. I have told them they will have to kill me, i will not move, i have been threatened, thugs have been here, where my children are, letters open so the postman could read and others, they like to play mind games i know that.

Why are we all taking this, i for one have had enough. lets join forces on this please help us and we will help you, stand up to corruption.