How would you handle this?

Exclus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5876 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I CCA'd our 'friends' Goldfish Bank some while ago, and was at first sent a mock up agreement and current terms. Since I took out the card in the mid nineties it did not take a genius to see their mistake. I wrote back using one of Curlybens great letters, and have now received a copy of the application (bottom of it cut off) some terms etc which I presume are on the back of the application form, and a bundle of statements from day one. I obviously now intend to get further proof of seeing if the application form is enforcable.

However amongst the statements sent are a number which are not mine. Surely this a serious breach of security and data control on behalf of the Bank.

Looking for the best way to take advantage of their mistake...any ideas?

Yes they are complete statements....name address, credit limit, balance, card/account numbers etc. Thought I would let G/Fish know of this first, then see if I can turn this to my advantage in some way whilst dealing with them. Thanks for your help.