HSBC Loan CCA

Gez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5853 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right, not sure if this thread belongs here, but it probably will before too long anyway..

This is something I've only just looked into today. I'm about to start another claim against HSBC. I also got a personal loan with them & the outstanding amount of just over £1,000 about equals what they owe me in charges. They actually called me & threatened DCA intervention because I missed a payment last month due to.... Yes.. Charges! :grin:

I just sent off a CCA request for the loan with a PO for a quid. Now I just returned from the post office, and after spending ages reading the various threads on CCAs I now read one that says "do not sign the request letter" after I have signed & sent the letter :| I'm guessing this might be in case they try to use this signature somehow on some bogus agreement?

Anyway, the loan was taken out around 2004. The loan amount of £6k has been repaid & I'm now into paying the interest, I think around £7500 in total. I will post scanned copies of what they send me. I'll dig out the paperwork that I have from the bank & see what I can make of that.

Thanks Tiglet :)

No sign of my CCA yet. The letter was signed for on the 3rd so 8 More days to go.. I might just send a request for my credit card too now, I don't remember ever signing anything for that!

• 2 weeks later...

Right, HSBC are now in default..

Trouble is, they're just gonna take it straight out of my account. I gotta pay off the overdraft & find some time by next week to close the account & open a new one somewhere else if I am to stop that.

Might just have to wait till next month.

Yes, but that takes time. I'd rather go in & get it sorted.

Anyway, my cca did arrive yesterday. However the covering letter was dated 15th which was the final day. Both signatures are on it, but the terms are on a separate page. Will scan & post later.

Well here it is. The terms are on a separate page. I'll have to post them later if need be because I'm late for work.

[edit] Damn. Left some personal info on it. Will have to repost this evening. :(

Were there any T&C's included? Did they send a statement of account?

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Sure, I'll have to post em when I get home tonight. They're only about 3 paragraphs. Thanks tiglet. :)

To be honest, if we get a result today though I'll probably drop this.