style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5899 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi dont know if anyone can help but here goes.

Today had two bailiffs turn up wanting 900pound, or they will take my car. I said to them that when they sent me a letter 4 months ago that i could not afford to pay it in one go and could i pay it montly at 40pound they said no. Told them i was not working and couldnt afford it, they said they would send someone out to asses my suituation and come to an aggrement. No one turned up then today they turned wanting all the money or my car. They have taken my keys tax disc and documents for the car and have given me 7 days to pay. Is there anyway i can stop this action.

user_online.gif [[email protected]?subject=Reporting post http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.html?p=9478863]report.gif[/email]

Hi everyone all i can say is there is help on this site and its very good help. TOMTUBBY wow what can i say, she has single handedly had my tax disc car keys and log book returned today, and it was the bailiffs day off.(leaving one very unhappy bailiff) She really got to them and without her help i would of lost my car. Plus off her own back she is sending an email to Drakes to help me further. This women is one in a million and thank you very very much

Thank you so much for such kind words......hopefully Drakes will now either accept the payment plan or even allow the debt to be returned back to the court so that they can agree payments.

Have a good Easter......