J D Williams Settlement Agreement

mepretty
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5892 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have filed a claim for admin and interest charges against Shoe Tailor at court for £450.68 they have offered to settle for £550.00. The thing is the original debt with them was £534.43. I have requested a CCA and have also tried requesting return of POMP as this was mis-sold (currently been looked into by FOS) but they would not budge. My problem is the the debt has now risen to £852.35. with interest and late payment fees . I want to sign the settlement offer for the 550. but i do not want them to ask me to pay the further 302.35 as the original balance was 534.43. Is there a letter available that I can use or can i get some help please.

Guest Old_andrew2018

Hi

I see your dilemma, I am sure that they will indeed try and recover that extra money, you may have to request the whole amount, or try to recover it by further action later on.

I am sure you will recieve advice from someone who has experienced a similar situation

Regards

Andy

Im curious why you only requested £450.68, when your charges are £534.43?

Have you actually filed your court papers yet, if not you can add on more charges to your spread sheet.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

The balance on my account was £534.43

I filed in court for charges of £450.68 this was money already taken

I requested CCA but received a blank one. After such long ado i decided to file in court as they kept chasing the debt and applying more charges although the account was in dispute I have the Allocation Questionnaire to hand in before the 19th March so that is why I am asking for help with this as they have offered £550.00 to settle but I don't want to sign the form and then they ask for the the additional sums oustanding on the account which are made of fees and intrest at their rate. I was thinking of asking them to confirm in writing that the debt will be closed for the settlement figure

efore you take the settlement you could always ask that this is on your conditions and add anything you want to it.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.