Debt Managers Ltd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Does anyone know if Debt Managers have any other registered address other than

PO Box 168

4 Jamaica St

Edinburgh

EH3 6UP

Sent 2 CCA requests over past couple of months and no replies

Neither cheque or postal oder have been cashed for each and Royal Mail reorded delivery has no signatures for either.

Cheers

Nova

Just remove the PO Box number and you have their registered address. If the letters have not been returned to you you can consider them to be received after 2 days from posting.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

are Debt Managers and Call Serve part and parcel of same company

As far as I'm aware they are not but they often are associated with one another.
Neither Postal Order or Cheque have been cashed tho.

Which makes me think they haven't received them.

Sometimes they are not cashed. How long ago are we talking about? It may be worth contact Royal Mail Customer Service. Contact details are here

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Moorcroft sent me 3 postal orders back 2 weeks ago. One for the CCA and the other 2 were £1 token payments. Earliest one was dated October. So I'd bet they do hang onto them for a while for some reason.

Maybe they can't find anyone who is intelligent enough to go to the post office out of all their staff? ;)

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

Often it's not worth their time for some DCA's to process the £1 admin fee as there are costs involved in processing and banking payments.

Hi Rory32,

Postal Order - DECEMBER 2007. Royal Mail said order not been cashed

Cheque - Feb 2008. cheque never cashed or gone out of account

Both Debt Managers & Call Serve sending demands for same debt,which i thought they wernt allowed to do.

Both Debt Managers & Call Serve sending demands for same debt,which i thought they wernt allowed to do.

Well it's considered an unfair practice under OFT guidelines on debt collection. As previously stated it may be worth getting in touch with Royal Mail Customer Service to confirm whether or not they have been deliver or lost, etc.

Yes, that should be all that they need.

Get a compensation form from the post office too. They'll send you a book of stamps for each letter lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nova,

Ok, well having sent a letter recorded delivery to the address I gave you, royal mail were reporting it as delivered but were unable to provide an online signature.

However, this morning I received a reply from DML (they've apologised for chasing the statute barred debt and advised they have now passed it back to aktiv kapital so I'll now have to chase them for an assurance that they will write it off now and not try and sell it on again)

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know the Hope Street address does seem to work.

Martin