LPA Receivers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Dubire,

Yes they must give you the information, after requesting the information via an SAR and waiting 40 Days have you reported it to the information commissioner's office? I'm really sorry but I'm working on this whole manipulation of the Law of property act at the moment and am being inundated so I'm sorry I can't give you a better reply at the moment. Hopefully you can save your property, however there may be an opportunity to sue later.

I'm sure you've mentioned it before but as I've not had time to read through who's the LPA receiver and lender?

Kind regards,

PL

Pigs do Fly!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dubire

There are a few things that would be helpful to know, I wouldn't want any of us pointing you in the wrong direction.

1; Do you have a 'buy to let' mortgage on the property or a residential mortgage?

2; How did you find out that your property had been put into LPA receivership? Did the receivers write to you or your solicitor informing you that they had taken over the management of the property?

3; Who is the lender?

I realise that these details may not seem particulary important but the answers will dictate the best way to proceed.

Pigland is right, If you look on the Information Commisioners Office web site or give them a call they will tell you everything you should expect to receive from a subject access request, they will also tell you what to do if the info isn't forthcoming. I have found them really helpful.

It may also be worth doing a subject access request to your lender at the same time, I've found that sometimes I've had certain info from one and not the other and you can use this to play them off against each other and challange what you haven't received.

Do make sure you send everything recorded delivery, they are bu**ers for saying that they haven't received your request.

You will find a lot of info on this site regarding what data they should send in response to your request and the tricks both receiver and lenders use to try to get out of providing you with the information

The main one I have come across is that they state they do not have to send you everything you request due to the durant v's fsa case. This case is no longer applicable, the ICO will confirm.

Kind regards

Mungos mum x

Just found this link which may be helpful generally.

Ch 69: Law of Property Act Receivers (March 2001)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• 3 weeks later...

Bona or Anyone else

I have the lpa rent receivers on my property. I have been told they are selling my property below monies owed.

How do I get to a judge and get the sale stopped and force them to rent out the flat instead as this will cover the mortgages and pay towards arrears.

Lender is MX.

Paul

Edited by caro
remove personal contact details

Bona or Anyone else

I have the lpa rent receivers on my property. I have been told they are selling my property below monies owed.

How do I get to a judge and get the sale stopped and force them to rent out the flat instead as this will cover the mortgages and pay towards arrears.

Lender is

It is best to not show your name or any personal details as lenders do monitor this site so I suggest you edit them out

I dont know much about LPA recievers but you are in a place that often helps

Has your property been subject to a possession order or have the bank simply called in the loan and you have been unable to repay

are you in arrears and can you make any payments to cover them??

I will try to help where I can other more experienced caggers should come along with any luck

onlyme

Apparently there is an Insolvency Director called Paul Barber which is very similar to the name Paul Barber 007.

The world is full of coincidences.

Edited by pigland

Pigs do Fly!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I need a little help, my property is with LPA recievers (Templetons) and im resigned to the fact that they're useless, however my concern is they have been authorised to sell the property and so it's empty incurring council tax, I'v been told by my council that it's not class L exemption as it's not repossesed.

I'v been told by the LPA now that when the lender authosies the sale of the property it becomes a repossesed property, is this true and will this stick with the local council to gain my class L exemption, from what I'V read it says it should.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

thanks

Hi Tu5can

This is something a few of us have had a real battle with, I'm afraid with little sucess.

I'll ask patrickq1 to have a look & see if he has any ideas.

There is a lot of genaral info on previous posting 'mortgage express appoint walker singleton lpa receivers' that may be of interest to you.

Best wishes

Mungos Mum x

Edited by mungos mum

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5092 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks