Married?

Guest littlesally
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest littlesally

I just wondered if Dave got married in the end?

The original thread seem s to have vanished, along with a few other's.

Anyway Dave did you or didn't you?

Sally x

Not yet - just waiting for the sale of my house to go through, then it's on the cards!!

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

Guest The Grinch
I just wondered if Dave got married in the end?

The original thread seem s to have vanished,

I wonder why??

Ha - it may have escaped your notice, but there was a bit of a serious error made recently that resulted in a LOT of threads dissapearing. Threads started that were older than a certain age were deemed not worth spending time restoring.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

------------

Guest littlesally
Not yet - just waiting for the sale of my house to go through, then it's on the cards!!

Be sure to let us know Dave. I thought the wedding was going to happen within weeks, although my memory may have that wrong.

Maybe keep this thread going for updates?

All the best anyway,

Sally x

Guest littlesally

Oh and when you sell the house where will you live?

Surely better to wait until you buy a place?

Sally x

It was going to happen very quickly, but then we did start to think "why the rush" - as for buying another house - not for me, not for a long time - I'm just going to rent one locally for a while.

------------

------------