What happens now??

Jambo Piper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5928 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I dont know if its just my computer but the letter isn't showing!

Can you try posting it again?

Abbey - *SETTLED IN FULL!* ;)

-£445 refunded after one phonecall

HERE

Lloyds - Reclaiming Charges ***WON!***

-09/05/07 - Prelim delivered

-22/05/07 - LBA sent - no response

-11/07/07 - Filed at court

- 26/07/07 - Full settlement offer!!!! Donation made ;)

HERE

Next - Trying to Sue us with no agreement! :lol:

-29/06/07 - Defence filed

-16/08/07 - AQ filed

-19/09/07 - Claim struck out!! :p

HERE and continued HERE

PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES IF I'VE HELPED!

Having looked at my original post again, it doesnt really give much away, so just to clarify -

I noticed on my credit file that I have one default, from GE Cap, registered on July 2003. The deliquent sum is only £112

(but at that time it might as well as been a million - I was in so much difficulties.)

Now, having recently obtained a cred report as I am now going to be a daddy, and desperatly need to get a mortgage, this default is jumping out like a big flashing beacon, and along with a Decree registered in 2005, is pretty much stopping me from using a main stream lender. The Decree is in hand, as I discovered that it has been wrongly entered as the debt was paid in full within the 28 day period - the ball is rolling to have it removed.

But this default, what can I do?

I sent the above letter, but to date I have had no reply, nothing. I could pay the £112, but since GE Cap have never been in touch since 2003, Im not really wanting to open a can of worms if I dont need to, Im not even sure how I would go about paying it. The second fear, if I did pay it, and they decided to mark my file as 'satisfied', it would end up being on file for another six years, satisfied, but a default none the less.

So my line of thought is, if GE Cap couldnt provide the CCA, then that would make the dedt unenforceable. If its unenforceable, then there must be a way of having it removed from my Cred file altogether? Hence the letter being sent to them.....

So to sum up -

Im I better trying to persue the credit file cleaning route, or just pay the £112 and live with the consequencies of a satisfied default for the next 6 years?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

JP