Can we still claim?

money...money...money...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I know the "test case" started mid January and most claims have been put on hold, but from various sites (I think) if I have understood correctly that some claims can still be processed if deemed a "financail difficulty case",

but it has to go to the Ombudsman?

If this is the case what is seen as a "financail difficulty case"

Thanks

If you think you have a case for financial hardship ten you must present your case to the bank as such. If they don't agree then you must contact the FOS. If they agree with the bank then your case will be stayed or if they agree that your case is one of hardship they will allow it to continue under the conditions of the waiver.

The successful hardship cases seem to be those with serious health problems involved.

You've really got to be 'on your uppers' to claim financial hardship - so if you're like the rest of us MMM -it's just wait and see - meanwhile of course, the banks are still levying (imho unlawful) charges - :mad:

Hard to say when this will be resolved .......... :-|

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D