SallI laugh or cry?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5969 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Few days ago I ordered a product from phone shop they sent the phone thru royal mail but I wasn’t at home … since the item required signature and was sent as special delivery royal mail left me a note saying that I should go to their office and collect my goods .. blah blah blah …

I went there straight the day after 7in the morning before leaving to work .. Once I got there they couldn’t find the item and I was told that for some stupid reason my phone has been sent to Northampton!! Please come and try tomorrow … I went there today again 8am and I was told item has been sent back to the sender!!! They gave me their managers number for any complain but he didn’t help at all just told me to arrange with company to re-send it again!!! …. I phoned company and explained them the situation, I was told this is not a problem as soon as they get the mail back they will cancel my order and I can raise a new order at anytime!! I tried to raise another order but this time it didn’t go thru because now my credit rating has fallen down…I rang them back again and spoke to almost 10guys in India and 2 in UK but it looked like they haven’t got any procedure to solve this issue, they said they cant leave this account open and resend me the good and I was asked to visit their store and try and buy from there … so today after work I walked to their office with my royal mails delivery failure note and explained them everything A to Z. they kindly tried to raise me a new order from within shop but still it didn’t go thru !! and surprisingly I was told that they cant do anything about this! since this was a contract based phone I agreed to pay full price in cash for next 24month in advance but they said they cant do anything about it ! I rang guys in the callcenter again… now they are saying that they have received my phone back and closed my account, and even thu they fully understand my situation still cant help me and expecting me to wait another 3-6month and try credit check then!! Isn’t stupid ???shouldn’t they also use their BRAIN? And talk sensible? I spent all day getin stressed talking to post guys and those people…

I threatened royal mil that this is affecting my credit scoring blah bah … and I‘m going to put this complain in writing but it didn’t bother them they just want to refund postage fee!!

Can I really complain about this?

Thanks for reading

I belive when it comes to Banks,Insurance and Phone Company's we should challenge them hard even for a penny!! yes, even a penny !! they dont deserve much ! Legal Robbers !!!

thanks for your advice, I just got my product on friends name yesterday! when we were in the store we were told that its possible to have an account on my friends name and pay with direct debit from my account ( however we have to wait for 24hours and call them tomorrow). today I rang the number which they gave us and those guys in india are saying that such thing is not possible!!! they are doing my head now!

I just realized that, everytime we place an order they dont explain us about the credit search they basically do the search without customers full acknowledgement, can I sue them on this basis ?

thanks for reading.

I belive when it comes to Banks,Insurance and Phone Company's we should challenge them hard even for a penny!! yes, even a penny !! they dont deserve much ! Legal Robbers !!!