wht the other side think!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:) Im bored so was just surfing the net for info about Credit solutions when I came accros this site..

Credit Today online

an intersting forum discussion involes this quote from one darkside worker....

'I recall speaking to a representative of one of the major Credit Reference Agencies at the Credit Today Exhibition in Olympia where I was told that the CRA's were in fact considering seeing sight of proof from the DCA's that the debt was legitimate to collect before any information was registered on Credit Files. If that were to happen then there certainly would be a face change, but commercially it would be administratively cumbersome and costly to do, so how likely is it to happen?'

:D how great would that be?

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy. What is essential in war is victory, not prolonged operations.

Sun Tzu 'The art of war'

POST THE LETTER AND SIGN THE PETITION AT POST 88 ON THE LINK BELOW TO GET THE OFT TO INVESTIGATE THE CRA'S

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/campaign/153512-campaign-oft-against-unfair.html

Not before time say I.

With all of the discussion on the web about CRA's & their appalling disregard for the law (which, like the banks, they must read) they must realize that it's only a matter of time before the full wrath of consumers is turned toward them

Also it would be much more cost effective to do this rather than find themselves having to constantly pay compensation to consumers who have suffered at their hands