T-Mobile contract cancellation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a problem with T-Mobile... I guess like most of the people who are with them. I went abroad and i asked them if i can use my phone there. They said it's ok but there will be a charge (deposit) of £200 unless i'm with them for over 3 months. I said that's fine i won't use it then as i also have another pay as you go number and there is no deposit required... The point is that i went abroad again and I asked again about my roaming. The lady said no problem and turned it on. Right now my phone is suspended and i can't make or get calls because i have an outstandng balance of £200!

She didn't informed me about a charge as i'm with them for a almost a year now (11 months) and i also have the conversation recorded as after all the problems with them i had i'm recording it each time. I asked her as well if there is any charge for it and she said there is not!

Anyway... by the time i will get back to uk (over one week) i can lose a lot of customers calling me...

What am I suppose to do?

The only thing the consultant said to me is : we are sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm really sick of it now...

Please help... I just want to finish everything i have in common with them... it costs me to much stress and money...

What are you looking for here? For them to turn your phone back on or to cancel your contract?

For them to turn your phone back on, it will be quicker to pay them, then reclaim the money, through small claims if need be.

For cancellation, that's another story. What's your contract length?

and I also want to cancell the contract if possible as I'm not happy with them, thems CS and istakes they do... overcharging me for calls i haven't made, giving me wrong information and lying to me... as i said it's not the first time...

Hey there,

All you have to do is call them and tell them you don't want to pay the £200 deposit and they will turn the roaming features off and the deposit request will be removed - then you will be unsuspended and the £200 charge will be removed from your account.

I apologise if nobody has actually pointed this out to you, but only told you how to cancel!!! Somebody should have just offered to remove roaming for you!

thank you :) after a whole day fighting with them i got a man online... he was very helpful and he did exactly what you said... I hope that in one week time when i return to UK the line won't be suspended... The only thing is one of the girls from CS said that they will charge me anyway because i had a roaming on! is that true?