Lowels CCA ... one letter to far !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yet again Lowells sheer greed has driven another person to CAG. Someone who was prepared to pay them without question BUT as a result of their greedy and bullying telephone calls has decided to see whether the idiots actually have a legal right to collect.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes CANCEL your standing order NOW!!!!.

They are in default of your CCA request and you can LEGALLY stop paying these muppets. If they do produce what they claim to be a CCA then please post it on here and we will tell you if it is legit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well they are in breach of your CCA request so should not be demanding money from you therefore a complaint to TS should be considered. As Lowells have failed to supply you with proof of a debt and their right to be dealing with your data they are in breach of the DATA PROTECTION ACT and should be sent a S10 letter.

This is what you want

STATUTORY NOTICE UNDER S10 DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998

At NO time have I given my written permission for you or your company to process my data

Therefore Take Notice that I require that you cease from processing within 7 days of the receipt by you of this notice or else that you do not begin to process any personal data of which I am the subject insofar as that processing involves the communication or passing of personal data of which I am the subject to any third party and insofar as the said data relates wholly or in part to the implementation by you of charges which have been applied to my account in respect of defaults or contractual breaches and where the said charges which have been levied at a rate which is in excess of the administrative costs incurred by you as a consequence of the said defaults or breaches contrary to The Common Law.

This Notice is given on the grounds that the processing or continued processing by you of the said data will be likely to affect my credit rating and my reputation and cause substantial damage and/or substantial distress to me and my family members in addition to that which may already have been caused and that as the processing of the said data in the way referred to in this notice would violate the fourth, first and sixth principles of The Data Protection Act 1998 to do so would be unwarranted.

Failure to remove ALL my data from your databases will result in a formal complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office.

• Haha 1