xtra charges since claim

poisonivy44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am quite new to this claiming lark and Im unsure on a couple of things... Can you help please..

I have got my statements and sent my letter with amount plus interest to Capital One, but since this letter and some time I have had more charges..

Do I add this into my next letter or start another claim?

And also do I need to put in a claim for the PPI ?

Do I add this into my next letter or start another claim?

I would do another spreadsheet with the new charges added,

When did you send the first letter ?

And also do I need to put in a claim for the PPI ?

First you would need to establish whether it was miss-sold to you you will find a list of reasons for missselling on the PPI forum.

Hope this helps:)

Thanks for the advice.

I sent the letter back in november, yes I left it a long time, been so busy looking for new job and family.

As for PPI I was unsure what it was and I cant remember even agreeing to this. Isnt PPI a protection if I loose my job? If so then why an I not claim?

:?

Regarding PPI, I would do as mrsc says. There are good reasons which may indicate that PPI was mis-sold - usually that it was inappropriate for your case. If you have lost your job and then not been able to claim I would have thought that was prima facie evidence for mis-selling.

On additional charges - you can revise your claim every time you send a coy of your spreadsheet unti lyou file in court. After that, it costs money to change it so it is probably worth saving them up for a second (or third) claim.