spoilt shirts, deodorant

khoshtip_uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6038 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have bought a LYNX DRY CLICK 24-ANTI-PERSPIRANT deodorant from supermarket, after using it for couple of times I came to know that it has left some

Yellow sign on few of my work shirt, I have washed them couple of times but they never fully go away! I’m really annoyed and ashamed of wearing them. Sometime back about 2years ago I had similar situation and ended up throwing my t-shirt in bin.

Any advice on getting rid off yellow sign?

or legal side of this issue?

I belive when it comes to Banks,Insurance and Phone Company's we should challenge them hard even for a penny!! yes, even a penny !! they dont deserve much ! Legal Robbers !!!

You'd have to be able to prove that it was the deodorant that had caused the marks, not your sweat or something else. I would have thought that could be tricky.

You could try writing to Lynx Customer Services and point out the problem, see what they say, and at the very least, bring out the issue to their attention.

As for getting rid of the marks... Depends on the fabric, depends how often you have washed the shirts since, depends on the stain even (if it bleached off the colour of your shirt, for example, nothing much you can do). Have you tried one of those pre-wash stuff, Oxy-whatever, Stain Devils, that kind of thing?