Confusing song lyrics

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6043 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

But do you like pies enough to weigh them?

I mean.......... what kind of saddo weighs their godamn pies!!! :confused::D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You calling me sad, hedgey? Are ya?

What am I saying - of course I don't weigh my pies. They don't last long enough!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Yo girlie!!!! If you weigh yer pies, I'll call yer sad!!! Let's face it, I'd have to!!!! :D

However, if you don't weigh your pies............ why not? What's wrong with your scales that you can't bare to weigh your pies? Are your pies not worthy of being weighed? IN which case, stop making crap pies!!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Oh, I can bear to weigh - just they are so delicious that they don't stand a chance.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Okie dokie, I'll let you off.

BUt only this once you understand. In future, I expect you to weigh your pies like a decent hippychick! Gottit? ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yes ma'am, site helper ma'am!

Would you like a pie to go with that wine?

Why, if you're offering dear........ a pie'd go down rather nicely right now!!!

Meat an' tater please!!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

When I make that I tend to make pasties, hedgey - it's me cornish roots

Ginsters then dear???!!! :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Pies? Pies?!!

Back on topic...

Seaonal one from Band Aid:

The only gift they'll get this year is flies.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Ginsters then dear???!!! :D

Nooooooooooooooooo! You want me and the Crusher after you?

Sorry barracad - back to the topic - although I should point out this is MY thread and I can do what I want on it ... can't I?

Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta:

I've got shoes, they're made of plywood,

And I'm losing the soles

ok i'm struggling now...

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

We don't need no education.

Does this suggest that Floyd do not need an education, or that they don't not need one - i.e. that they do need one?

I think they are trying to say they don't need any education, but what they don't realise is that they actually do, so that they can learn about double negatives.

LOL!

"I wish they all could be Calefornian girls"

To whom does Brian and his gang refer? Does he wish the whole world to be Calefornian girls?

Or is he referring to the lasses at his local chippie?

I don't know. I can't think straight. The double negatives are still disturbing me. He needs education.

As do the British Public.

The British Public are deeply stupid.

Oh, now I'm confused. Do the British public need educating about depth?

Or are they just thick...

Or both?

They're just deeply stupid.

I'm sure you don't need proof, but just to back up my point, this is a survey that was done a few years ago, and apparently Briton's most popular invention of the last 20 years is the smoke alarm.

Britain reveals itself as a cautious, safety conscious nation in a popularity poll of innovations published today that gives pride of place to the smoke alarm.

I see that long-life low-energy light bulbs also made it into the top ten. Can you imagine a world without low-energy light bulbs? Just close your eyes for a minute and try to picture what it would be like. Weird, eh? Everything is so similar. And yet how different everything is!

All changed, changed utterly. A terrible beauty is born

Quite apart from anything else, smoke alarms were invented in the 1890s, as every schoolboy knows. There were two birds in a cage. When they became overcome by fumes they would keel over and fall into a funnel at the bottom, which would trigger the alarm. Battery-operated smoke alarms have been around since the 1960s.

For me the greatest inventions of the last 20 years are the catapult and the battering ram. When I was a kid, high walled fortifications were virtually impenetrable to infantry or cavalry. But now, thanks to miracle of siege engines, instead of having to starve them out you can simply make a breach in their walls and –presto!- rush in and sack the city.

It’s a great time saver.

'Last night I dreamt of some daygo' (spelt it wrong as not being racist)

'Young girl with eyes like potatoes'

(Madonna - La Isla Bonita)

'I need some hamsters baby this evening'

(Donna Summer - Hot Stuff)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

(Madonna - La Isla Bonita)

Just call me an island slease

All my body yours for free

This is who I long to be

Louise the Bone Eater

Thanks for saving the thread and getting it back on topic barracad.

"But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man and so is Lola"

Wht are the Kinks saying here? Are they glad Lola is a man? As is sounds like it to me.

So has the great M got a speech impediment or do we need a hearing test:p

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

No woman no cry.

Bob really needs basic punctuation lessons here. Is he saying that he will not cry if he has no woman, or is he telling the silly bint to stop weeping and get the tea on?