incasso don't want my money!!

redbryn1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6024 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all i have a £100 debt with incasso for a car insurance cock up which i have agreed to pay at £5 a week trouble is i have to phone them on a weekly basis to pay it. the first week i had no problems the second week i got through to an answer machine which told me the lines were busy and to leave my details and i would be called back-i never was. thing is this has been happening for the last 3 weeks not once have i been called back for payment how do i stand with this? i have made every effort to pay the debt and played by their rules so what next? Thanks Bryn

You have no proof that you've tried to make these payments.... so they are in a great position to turn nasty with you and say that they've had no contact from you at all, resulting in a case of their word against yours.

Send a Chq/Postal Order by rec. delivery, keep the receipt and once you've checked to see it's been received, you'll know for sure. Make all further payments in the same way and keep ALL receipts.

In future, do not try and make debit card payments over the 'phone. In fact, don't discuss anything over the 'phone at all.

:)