style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

One Saturday morning, Glen decided to go fishing. He sat there for hours, but nothing. The bottle of whiskey that he'ld took with him, was also empty.He threw the empty bottle against a nearby rock and it smashed into many pieces.

All of a sudden, there was something on the hook. He pulled the fish out of the water. The only fish for the day so far. The fish was so small, Glen decided to throw it back. The little fish was so exited, to such an extend,that it decided to give Glen one wish. He asked the little fish for some more whiskey. The fish said," Allright then, when you're urinating, it will be pure whiskey." So Glen sat there, and wonder, can this really be? Glen took a glass and urinated in it. It was pure, pure whiskey. A while later, a woman, who was standing nearby, comes to him and asks, "sir are you alright? I saw you drinking your own pee. "no", said Glen, "it's whiskey".

The women laughed. He urinate into the glass, and gave it to her. She couldn't believe it. So they sat there almost for the rest of the day, drinking whiskey.

After about the seventh double, she asks Glen for another one. He looked her in the eye, throws the glass into pieces against the rocks and said "What about drinking out of the bottle ?"

:lol:

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww...lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

:eek: Gross:eek:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

Horrid!

I was going to congratulate you on your new pinkness, Dave.

So I will - congratulations.

:D

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)