CCA requested & just received statement!

Dollydoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I've cca'd halifax regarding credit card debt. I had been paying this off for past 3 years by an agreed arrangement with halifax (they suspended interest during this period). This year they said arrangement ran out & needed reviewing but have since refused all offers of payment even though circumstances havent changed. Last 2 letters offering payment have been completely ignored & they sent default letter - hence the cca request sent on 24 Sept. received by them 25th. I have heard nothing until today I receive usual monthly statement with charges/interest etc added. Is there a second letter that I should send them because I thought that once cca was requested the halifax should suspend further charges and action etc. Advice appreciated.

If they have recieved the CCA request, just sit back and WAIT, once 12 working days pass from reciept of the request and they have failed to comply you can suspend all payments, after a further 30 calender days pass they commit an offence

all you have to do is sit back and see what they send

Regards

paul

Ok, well once the 12 working days plus 30 calendar days pass then we can think about sending them a kick up the backside

until then the onus is on them to comply with the law not for us to go chasing them.

i would wait til they send something purporting to be a credit agreement .thne look at what (if anything) they do send and see where we go from there.

Regards

paul