Anyone Nervous Yet?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would guess Lula means the Grand Prix Danny.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Surely not!!

The Grand Prix is for those who still have a (mistaken) belief that driving fast cars is a class issue!!!

I mean, without tobacco advertising and support from the landed Gentry, how could such a "sport" survive??

Wouldn't it now be easier, and quicker, to get a train to Brighton from London??

Oh, the good old daze...........

;-)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Rory, I mean the Rugby, and I am excited for Lewis as he is from here and he is British and he is not a whinging whining idiot who thinks that winning is his god given right

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Rory, I mean the Rugby

Whoosh...yeah I heard there was a rugby game tonight. South Africa and some other team...can't quite remember who though :p:D

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Whoosh...yeah I heard there was a rugby game tonight. South Africa and some other team...can't quite remember who though :p:D

I think the pubs round here will be full of folk supporting South Africa.

:wink:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Here we go then!!!!!! Only half an hour to go until....................

the lottery programme!:)

Yup, that's going to be a real nail biter.

:lol:

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Well i'm watching the X Factor

Erm ... that's just finished oh angel one

:lol:

Just watch ITV1 at 7.45 anyway, angel. I'm going to.

:grin:

Oh I like QI. There was lots of it on last night as well.