powergen grrr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved a letter off powergen saturday saying they were upping my direct payments to 232 pound a month to cover the arrears of 772 ..... my last bill in march stated i was 120 in debit. but since then have paid dd of 180 in tota and the gas has hardly been on. i phoned them up and they said they would look into it,, apparently they put a new meter in in june. I phoned them back today but he just said get back to you. Dont they realise its our money they are playing with not theirs

Hello Janeyd

Welcome to CAG.

Have you taken a meter reading yourself ?, as they do estimate the bills most of the time. As the meter is new, did they read the old one before installation of the new one ?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

yes done a meter reading 5004....last actual reading i had was last year of 4553......... since then i have paid 450 pound in direct debits... i just wish i knew how to work a gas bill out...theres no way i can pay that

Hi Janeyd

What happened, was it the changeover reading that was wrong?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

they said theyd had a phone call with a reading on sept 10...if they did it wasnt me the reading they said they had was 6000 and something. i ust think they cocked it up .........not even an apology off them either but i did give them a mouth ful to say the least.someone who was not so forthright my have just paid the bill and ended up broke, i now know how to work it out myself now so will be checking it out regularly,, thanks for your help anyway..much appreciated

You're welcome, glad things have turned out well. Are you going to claim any charges back?

WARNING TO ALL

Bank charges, credit card charges, that sort of thing.

WARNING TO ALL