Statement of Direction from Court: What to do?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received in the post a form to fill in which directs the court on how to handle the case (????)

Its about four pages worth of tickboxes and I have no clue what to do with it, how to complete it or whether to at all.

Does anyone have any ideas? How do I direct the court to deadl with this claim? hearing 22nd October - I am defendant in my Nationwide Credit Card action (see other thread under my username)

Any advice appreciated.

Sam

It has carious sections with tickboxes: these are:

Allocation

Judgement

Disposal Directions

Case Management Directions

Experts

Further Case Management Directions

Hearings

Costs

Other Directions

To be signed and dated by District Judge

??????? Any ideas?

Sounds to me like an Allovation Questionnaire or a Case Management Information Sheet.

if it's form N149 or N150, it's an AQ, in which case there is a lot of info on how to complete here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/11644-allocation-questionnaires-guide-completion.html

No I've already done one of those. Front letter says:

It is ordered that

1. All Parties do serve and file (and agree if possible) suggested directions on attached DANACK tick box form to progress this action no later than 4th October 2007.

2. Fix appointment on Monday 22nd October at 12.00pm at Basingstoke County Court....

3. Refer back to the District Judge upon filing of the suggested directions for consideration of an order and vacation of the directions appointment.