CBS Transcom

Shonk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5965 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Stopped paying CBS Transcom. They are now 12+2+30+7 days into their search for my CCA agreement.

Got a call from Arrow Global who claim to own the debt. A woman said she was calling to offer me a solution...a secued loan on my home. I told her this a/c is in dispute because I have been waiting 41 days for a CCA and that it is against OFT guidelines for her to call regarding payment. She asked what a CCA is.

I told her that it wasn't my place to teach her the job.

She then said there was nothing on the computer regarding CCA or a dispute but that she would see that it was updated.

What should I do now? Any suggestions?

This is also against the OFT Guidlines http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

sections 2.6b

Go get em :-D

Be interesting to know from anyone with CBS Transcom dealings if they've been contacted by a company called Top-Up Mortgages Ltd.

Sarah

Still haven't heard anything from CBS transcom so I complained to trading standards. They don't want to know, they say that I don't have right to a copy of CCA because CBS now own a 'debt', they didn't negotiate the original debt. I was really annoyed because the guy told me to talk to Citizens Advice Bureau!!!

I have stopped paying them. I have heard nothing except calls trying to get me to takeout a loan....which I didn't.

Where do I go from here? I'm not happy with just waiting because they could come back in years to come chasing me.

I've tried to get a reply from them by giving them 7 days. They

Still haven't heard anything from CBS transcom so I complained to trading standards. They don't want to know, they say that I don't have right to a copy of CCA because CBS now own a 'debt', they didn't negotiate the original debt. I was really annoyed because the guy told me to talk to Citizens Advice Bureau!!!

I have stopped paying them. I have heard nothing except calls trying to get me to takeout a loan....which I didn't.

Where do I go from here? I'm not happy with just waiting because they could come back in years to come chasing me.

I've tried to get a reply from them by giving them 7 days. They have just ignored me.

Can anyone suggest what I should do next, please.

Shonk

• 2 months later...

Still no CCA from this lot. I requested in August. Sent reminders. I sent a SAR in November plus a cheques for £10 and got no reply. It appears that they didn't cash the £10 cheque although I know they received it because they signed for the letter.

I received a letter saying they will send CCA and can confirm no action will be taken until I have the relevant documents.

I am still paying them as I am really worried about them registering a default with credit reference. This has been on my file but 'fell off' last year after the six years.

What now? Can anyone advise please?

Hello Shonk,

I requested CCA at the end of July 2007 from CBS.

Beginning of January 2008 an application form arrived!!

No way can they enforce with it!!

I am just about to stop payments to the original Creditor.

Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup