Morisons Supper market Bayliffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there

I recently got a parking ticket in a Morrison’s car park about 1 month ago however it states there is a maximum of 2 hour stay. This is when I got my ticket

My partner stays round the corner from the car park and I parked my car over night and picked it up at 9.30 the next day following this I went to work and later came back at 11.00am on this I went in to Morrison’s and bought some shopping for dinner and went in past my partners for an early lunch and then went back to my work at about 12.15pm when I found a ticket on my car.

The ticket stated I was there from 9.22am till 11.58am however this is not the case as I was at work for some of this time and to make things funnier my car was even parked in different spaces. I still have the receipts with the purchases from the store which shows the times

I have now received two solicitors debt collector letters which I have ignored the last one threatening the bailiffs to recover the £40 cost. I haven’t had time to write a letter to them until today, any advice on what to put on the letter other than what I have discussed above.

Many Thanks

Ash

Standard advice any of the forum regulars will give:

Read the sticky.

They have contacted you, as you are the Registered Keeper. Their "contract" is with the driver.

It's a private "invoice", unenforceable, and a [problem]. Do not pay. Do not admit you were the driver. Do not be intimidated by any threats they may send your way regarding bailiffs, courts and the like.

There are plenty of sample letters to be found in many of the similar threads.