Welcome Finance **WON**

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies for hijacking this thread but I have a burning question! Is there anything that can be done re: a loan with various arrangement fees/disbursal fees etc added to it, that has been PAID UP? I settled with Welcome Finance a couple of years ago and paid through the nose just to be rid of them. Is it too late to do anything now (apart from the mis-sold PPI but that's a different ball game!) sorry again to jump in. I just read your thread and wished I'd been a bit more clued up a couple of years ago...

onevodka. i too am in the same position(1 loan paid off,and another in default).

i am going for (on both) ppi,charges etc

on the paid one, there was no early payment rebate,paid the whole lot at the amount stated on the agreement. if all else fails, they will get nothing for the default one as it has admin fee added BEFORE working out monthly payments.

thanks for the interest in my thread

still no contact from welcome, there early agreements ar not worth the paper they are written on. waiting for acknowledgement of claim. then with both barrells ppi. have not provided details of ppi with my sar. i think there may be fraud involved. big commissions they receive. then financial defamation etc. hope they are getting worried as not backing down. with ref to postel strike can they use it as an excuse for not acknowledge claim. they have till the 18/10/07 many thanks

Any news yet Post?

Would it be possible to post your p.o.c's ...........Im also about to start claiming mis-sold ppi and unenforceable agreements, but have no idea what to use on my court papers.

good luck with your claim, keep posting!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

wilson case, including acceptance fee/charges before calculating interest

agreement is headed personel loan agreement. should be headed credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974

total charge for credit not included. no t&c or cancellation rights. agreement not properly executed. and removal of default. after this charges and ppi at 8% apr. they have until friday to acknowledge claim or they default ccj time

a quick note

at first welcome finance seemed a god send to people in my position. how wrong was i. they are valtures praying on people who dont know what they are getting into. believe me i am using every recoarse avalible to have these people by the throat. any body dealing with welcome claim and keep claiming. £400 a hit from fos then they might start treating there customers with more respect. and i hope there credit licence revoked.

this stinks. i requested from the court judgement as welcome had not responded to my claim. court have informed me acknowledgement received 22/10/07. they submitted it late. court have told me they have accepted acknowledgement and have 14 days to submit defence. so much for legal time tables. how welcome have treated me this is not on by the courts. any comments and best coarse of action, many thanks

if anybody can clear this up.

welcome have now acknowledged claim, the court tell me they have until the 2/11/07 to produce defence. i thought they have 28 days to comply after acknowledge of claim not 14.

thanks

ok people, realy need your help now

just received welcomes defence.

if advised i will post defence.

first i used the wilson case with ref acceptance fees, ppi etc being placed before calculating interest. they say an unenforceble agreement is not void.

they then go on to say i am not entitled to my payments back. thats ok as i never requested them back on my poc.

i also goofed with ref my second agreement. i said ppi was included in it. its not. but surly the extras eg acceptance fee is valid ref wilson case.