Problems with Anglian Water bills

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2348 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also concern

I vunberable disabled complexity illness adult

I forgot to keep on top my water bills and used to have support worker till cut backs ,

I'm Anglia water send 2016 with this year's 2017 one same dated bills 28.11.2017 one, dates on 10.3.2017 to Monday 25.9.2017 for £442.68 next date from 9.3.2017 to 28.11.2017 for £240.11.

I'm on support group ESA and low rate dla department of works benefits.

Over 600 pounds

I don't have how to o get help apply for hold on added changes can't by by 13.12.2017. or seek a Grant in time,

how to I explain my situation disability illness my health relies on use water . Plus arrange to get payment plan for current use,

Will they aslo seek to recover old changes not statute bared too.? I'm very concerned

Hi and welcome to CAG.

I must admit I find that your first post is a little unclear. Can you lay out how this debt has been so high. Are you in a family group? Do you live alone? Are you on a water meter? Do you have both water AND sewage charges from AW?

I wouldn't ring them as they may not understand your situation. Deal by letter or email (letter is preferable as you can get a free proof of postage from the post office).

Now, you seem to be aware of the Anglian water Assistance Fund (AWAF) however there is another option too. The LITE scheme may help you if you have a water meter.

Again, the waterSure scheme helps those with a meter.

Aquacare Plus is another option but doesn't really help. If you don't have a water meter, you should be able to get one fitted for free (unless there are specific reasons not to do so)

As for the arrears, by dealing in writing you can lay out how much you can afford each month. You could use an Income and expenditure form that is in our library to work out how much you have to spare.

The less ideal idea is to let AW water deduct a fixed amount directly from your ESA.

Contact is he key here. Maintain that and agreement will (should) hopefully arrive but don't agree to anything that makes you ignore other important bills.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi and welcome to CAG.

I must admit I find that your first post is a little unclear. Can you lay out how this debt has been so high. Are you in a family group? Do you live alone? Are you on a water meter? Do you have both water AND sewage charges from AW?

I wouldn't ring them as they may not understand your situation. Deal by letter or email (letter is preferable as you can get a free proof of postage from the post office).

Now, you seem to be aware of the Anglian water Assistance Fund (AWAF) however there is another option too. The LITE scheme may help you if you have a water meter.

Again, the waterSure scheme helps those with a meter.

Aquacare Plus is another option but doesn't really help. If you don't have a water meter, you should be able to get one fitted for free (unless there are specific reasons not to do so)

As for the arrears, by dealing in writing you can lay out how much you can afford each month. You could use an Income and expenditure form that is in our library to work out how much you have to spare.

The less ideal idea is to let AW water deduct a fixed amount directly from your ESA.

Contact is he key here. Maintain that and agreement will (should) hopefully arrive but don't agree to anything that makes you ignore other important bills.

I'm live alone I got so unwell I has elec netter prepaid I side effects on my meds,I lost abitiy to budget, so, yes standard charge sewerage foul surface changes aslo one estimated meter reading .

Cost I don't understand, water says 7.95p a day sewerage 23.56p a day . On 102 days on the bill dated 28.11.2017 /9/3/2017

Everything you need to get you started is here

http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/bills-and-payments/problems-paying/

As you have a meter, these should help. Follow the other links within the link I posted to give you some ideas of what AW can do to help.

As you live lone, you must be using one hell of a lot of water so the WaterSure package might apply to you.

http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/special-assistance/

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE